Musician, Actor & Choreographer Chris B Reveals Deeply Personal Insight into Becoming an Artist, Overcoming Adversity & New Music. Chris B— Christopher Anthony Berry—is creating massive buzz in the entertainment industry as an artist who dives deep into raw experience, healing and motivational lyrics in his music. Born in Los Angeles, CA, Chris B started honing his craft by writing rhymes since the early age of 8 years old as a form of emotional release and expression. It wasn’t long-after that he became infatuated with performing live.
Since 2000, Chris B has released five albums along with 17 singles on all platforms. There’s no slowing Chris B down, as he’s tapping into all areas of entertainment artistry with a growing loyal following of fans who connect to his signature fresh style and relatable rap.
- Worked and collaborated with Strange music
- Celebrated for his unique style in the industry
- Published in Hip-Hop Weekly Magazine
- Popular hit Only Human featuring Krizz Kaliko in his album Reflection
- Performed/collaborated with fellow label mates Twisted Insane
- Published in XXL Magazine
- Single song I Don’t Even Know topped 1.2 million views on Facebook
- Featured in Elevator Magazine with his songs Loot & 6 Shooter Cowboy, both featuring
Haylee Cook reached more than 1.3 million views on Facebook
- Published in his influential Rock ‘n Roll father’s book, Dale Lytle Layers of Success.
environment. I was in and out of different homes and schools, causing me to take care of myself without a place to call home. Later on, I got caught up in the wrong crowd and ended up on juvenile hall. After getting out, I straightened up my life only for a short period of time before getting in trouble with the law multiple times. In 2010 I completely turned around and used music to work through my troubles and past. I started making money and was motivated to keep pushing forward and succeed in my dream in music, despite people saying I wouldn’t make it because of my accent. Knowing that people actually liked me and my unique voice helped me to realize that this was the path I wanted to pursue. I’m now more dedicated in my music than ever to take control of my future, provide for my family and keep growing until I hit the top.