This Sunday, October 10, from 10AM to 10PM EST, shop online in a whole new way at the 10.10 Shopping Festival! The 2nd annual 10.10 Shopping Festival from Coresight Research features an all-new interactive livestream, AND a mission to give back to charity. While you get ahead of the holiday rush, save on incredible products, and enjoy a hyper-personal shopping experience from home, your purchases will support select charity partners: American Heart Association, Delivering Good, the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Pink Aid, Retailers United, Soles4Souls, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Coresight Research has tapped Access Beauty Insiders as their lead execution partner, to bring more beauty brands to the experience, and Firework as their lead technology partner, powering the event from 10 am – 10 pm. Additional livestream shopping platforms include CommentSold, Smartzer and 1:1 live video co-shopping platform, GhostRetail
The 10.10 Shopping Festival is the perfect place to get your holiday shopping done — in the spirit of saving, giving back, and shopping with purpose. Plus, shopping early this year means making sure you get what you paid for on time! With experts worrying about delayed shipping times as well as a particularly limited supply of goods this year, you won’t want to wait. Follow the link here to tune in to the 10.10 livestream and learn more about the Festival: https://1010shoppingfestival.com/livestream/
To start planning your livestream shopping experience, dive into our exclusive 10.10 Shopping Festival guide!
1. Protect and nourish your skin with the Shielded Beauty 10.10 Event Exclusive Bundle
Shielded Beauty products safeguard and defend your skin from harmful airborne impurities and environmental aggressors.
2. Rep your city and catch some shut-eye with the Astouri Reversible Sleep Eye Mask
Born out of the love for where we live and our favorite travel destinations, Astouri designs apparel and accessories that showcase your community pride with feminine and functional style.
3. Prepare for a year of luxurious self-care with the Caswell-Massey Master Collection Year of Soap
Caswell-Massey is America’s Original Soap and Fragrance Company, with historic, bespoke formulations enjoyed for nearly 300 years. Their fragrances and bath & body products are proudly made in the USA without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates, in addition to being cruelty-free, in order to provide a pure and luxurious personal care experience.
4. Make the most of your counter space with the Fifth & Cherry reversible cutting surface
Fifth & Cherry makes competition grade, end grain boards that are as tough as your standards for great cooking, with looks to match.
5. Wake up tired eyes with the 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
When you need the best natural cosmetics jam-packed with vitamins, minerals, and ethically sourced ingredients, you need 100% PURE.
6. Grow your career with Take Pride Today’s The Book: RETAIL PRIDE, The Guide to Celebrating Your Accidental Career
Ron Thurston wrote RETAIL PRIDE as the indispensable guide for every retail employee, manager, and multi-store leader looking to accelerate their potential and grow their career. It’s filled with straightforward, practical tips for developing your talents, connecting with customers, and building your leadership skills.
7. Dress up any outfit with the CZ Mini Huggie Earring from Adina’s Jewels
Adina’s Jewels is the #1 online fashion and fine jewelry store for bracelets, earrings, necklaces, chokers, rings, and more at amazing prices.
8. Brighten your spirits with the Tejasvi Tunic from Naytra Couture
Their 100% organic mulberry silk tunics, blouses & scarves are hand-painted exclusively for Naytra by folk artisans.
9. Support resilient hair, strong nails, good skin elasticity and much more with Dr. J’s Natural Collagen Plus
With Dr. J’s Natural, find high-quality vitamins, supplements and CBD designed and formulated to enhance and support your healthy lifestyle.
10. Satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free with the Organic Candy Factory Organic Vegan Gluten-free Kosher Berry Gummy Cubs
Organic Candy Factory is dedicated to making cleaner candy alternatives for kids and parents everywhere. They make the world’s first organic vegan kosher gummy bear, free of gelatin, gluten, GMOs, and corn syrup.
11. Give thoughtfully this year with the Go Red for Women Faux Suede Journal from the American Heart Association Shop
When you shop with American Heart Association Shop, a portion of the proceeds goes back to fund the programming and mission of AHA. The American Heart Association’s signature women’s initiative, Go Red for Women, is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally.
12. Try the latest trend in at-home treatments with the Sonage Skincare Frioz Icy Globes Facial Massager
Sonäge /sôn•äge/ (n) derived from the French expression, “Bien porter son âge,” which translates to, “To look good for one’s age.” Sonäge advocates a holistic lifestyle, changing the way we treat our bodies to feel good for our age.
13. For double-protection with anti-aging benefits, go for the SkinSuit Duo from Skin Authority
Skin Authority’s passion for optimal skin health and beauty is authentically derived from hands-on procedure experiences with their own patients in medical skin clinics in Southern California, partnerships with nationally recognized surgeons, oncologists and immunologists, and work designing skin care programs for top wellness destinations.
14. When it comes to jeans, you don’t have to compromise on comfort – check out the 1981 High-Rise Jeggings from GUESS
Today GUESS is a truly global lifestyle brand with a full range of denim, apparel and accessories offered in over 80 countries around the world.
15. Make your skincare go the distance with the ZOE Bliss Sonic Beauty Device by QYKSonic
QYKSONIC creates state of the art, medical grade, luxury beauty products. QYKSONIC products deliver affordable, luxury beauty solutions that are proprietary and proven to deliver outstanding results.
16. Re-set your skincare routine with the Total Detox Facial from Organic Apoteke
Organic Apoteke is an ethical and natural skincare brand that combines modern science with Ayurveda and Yoga wisdom.
17. Achieve a clean and classic look with the Neighborhood Goods Women’s Lace-Up
Neighborhood Goods is a new type of department store, featuring an ever-changing landscape of the world’s most exciting brands, products, and concepts.
18. Cop this season’s hottest accessory from Linda’s Stuff, the Telfar Women’s Logo Large Shopping Tote Handbag Red Leather
As THE leader in luxury consignment, Linda’s Stuff is a reigning eBay Top Seller and worldwide fashion reseller. Their main focus is the resale of authentic designer clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories.
19. Gift the newest trend in fragrance: hair fragrance! From DefineMe, the Sofia Isabel Hair Fragrance Mist
DefineMe is a niche American fragrance brand creating scents meant to empower women! Each fragrance has a unique It-Girl personality.
20. Unlock the beauty of all hair types with the MAY11 Revitalizing Hair Oil
MAY11 Hair Oil is a unique blend of all-natural ingredients that work to balance and improve your overall scalp health and hygiene in a holistic treatment.